Hello my lovelies! For starters, I would like to apologize for my lack of updates. School has really been kicking my butt and I have been stuck inside my study cave for the past month. I’m so happy that I finally have some time to write this review. Today, I would like to introduce you to the Eminence Sugar Plum Oil- Free Revitalizer. It’s a lightweight moisturizer that’s perfect for spring! I actually got it back in October and it has kept my skin looking good throughout the grueling NYC winter.
According to the official product description, this moisturizer “hydrates and balances oil production without clogging pores or drying out your skin. Formulated with vitamin-rich rosehip and watercress, it replenishes moisture and soothes as sage tones to diminish the appearance of large pores. Green tea offers nourishing antioxidant benefits to protect against damaging free-radicals, creating a youthful, radiant complexion.”
Ingredients: Sugar Plum, Plum Juice, Rosehip, Sage Extract, Green Tea Extract, Plum Nectar, Watercress Extract, Natural Cream Base, Biocomplex (Vitamin A, Vitamin C Ester,Vitamin E, Coenzyme Q10, Alpha Lipoic Acid), Plum Essence, Glycine Derivative.
How to Apply: Apply a layer of moisturizer over the entire face and neck area and leave on. For a lighter application, emulsify a small amount of moisturizer in your hand with a few drops of water. For extra hydration, apply a thicker layer in dry areas.
- Lightweight and perfect for going out
- Dries to a matte finish
- Doesn’t make me breakout
- Has a light, sweet, and fruity scent that isn’t overpowering
- Comes with a small spatula that’s perfect for scooping out the right amount of product
- You only need to use a small amount per application. I’ve been using this once a day, almost every day since October and more than ½ the product is still left.
- You have to keep this product in the dark, which I always forget to do.
- I could never imagine using my fingers to scoop the product up. That just screams- Hello Staph Aureus!
- Doesn’t really diminish the size of my pores like it says in the description.
Time Used Before Review: Almost every day since October.
Overall Rating: 4.5/5 Totally amazing!!!