Hola! Today I will be doing a review on my current favorite facial mask- the Honey Berry Enzyme Mask by Sequoia Beauty. I ordered this mask about a month ago and have been hooked on it ever since. According to the company’s website: “Sequoia Beauty is an organic flower and herb based skin care line with an emphasis on local ingredients. The products cater to the needs of your skin, as well as your own physical and spiritual well-being.” The mask fits perfectly in the company’s motto! It contains several great ingredients, such as raw honey, an antiseptic and moisturizer, and royal jelly, an ingredient known for its anti-aging properties. Check out the full ingredient list and my list of product pros and cons below!
Ingredients: Raw Honey, Raw Royal Jelly, Raw Strawberries, Raw Blueberries, and White Grapefruit Essential Oil
Application Instructions: Put on clean skin and leave on for 10-15 minutes.
How I apply it: 10-15 minutes? #PUHLEASE I leave this deliciousness on for a full hour! When I rinse it off I like to first wet my hands and rub my face in circular motions. This mask has strawberry and blueberry grains in it that act as exfoliates.
- The smell! This smells so sweet and honey like!
- After I take it off my skin feels so soft and moisturized. I can’t stop touching my face!
- This mask helped to lighten up my acne scars and it keeps my skin clear.
- It just feels really luxurious!!!
- It’s a bit pricey- $30 for 2 oz. Luckily I got this for $22 during a Black Friday sale over at the Organic Beauty Talk Shop.
- It tends to drip off my face easily so I can’t move around a lot when I have this on.
- It’s hard to apply this since it is very sticky. This is good on one hand since the product is truly natural and is made of honey. To get around the stickiness I use a spoon to spread this all over my face. I think it would have been nice if the product came with a mini spatula or a scooper.
Time Used Before Review: I applied a thin layer of this mask twice a week for a month.
Overall Rating: 4.5/5- Is there a way to bathe in this stuff?!