Hello my lovelies! Today I will be doing a review on the Josie Maran Argan Infinity Cream. I am a huge fan of the Josie Maran line and have been following it since it first appeared at Sephora stores. The line is eco-friendly and supports some great organizations, such as the City of Hope Cancer Center. In addition, every Josie Maran product has argan oil as an ingredient. The oil is great for your skin because it is chock full of antioxidants and minerals. The Argan Infinity Cream features argan oil among several other great ingredients such as, shea butter and avocado oil, to hydrate and condition your skin. According to the official product description, this product “delivers all the moisturizing benefits of argan oil in a portable, nongreasy, creamy oil form. The innovative formula starts as a cream and melts into an oil, making your complexion more luminous while tightening facial contours and preventing inflammation. Use it to hydrate and gently soothe undereyes, smooth flyaways, keep eyebrows in place, and condition lips. Mix it with powder blush or eye shadow to instantly transform it into a cream.”
Ingredients: Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil**, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit**, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate**, Beeswax**, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)**, Glyceryl Dibehenate**, Tribehenin**, Glyceryl Behenate**, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil**, Tocopherol, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil*, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil**, Abyssinian Oil (Crambe Abyssinica) Seed Oil**, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil**, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract**, Soybean Glycerides**, Linoleic Acid**, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil** Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter**, Aleurites Moluccana Seed (Kukui Nut) Oil**, Macadamia Ternifolia (Macadamia) Seed Oil**. *Organic. **Natural.
How to Use: This product has many uses and here are a couple of them.
-Deeply moisturize dry areas of the face.
-Soothe irritated skin caused by rosacea, wind, or sunburn.
-Soften elbows, heels, and other rough patches.
-Keep stray eyebrows in place.
-Moisturize at night.
-Prevent razor burn and irritation.
How I Use It: I like to use this as a body moisturizer and as a lip balm before I go to bed. Also, I sometimes use this as an anti-frizz cream on my hair!
- This smells sooo good! It has a light sweet orange scent that’s very refreshing and invigorating.
- You only need to use a little bit of the product per application. I only use a pea sized amount of this to moisturize my hands and to moisturize both my legs I use about a nickel-sized amount.
- It’s so versatile! You can use it to keep your eyebrows in place or mix it with powder eyeshadow to create a cream eyeshadow.
- It is very moisturizing. If I put this on at night I wake up with soft skin! It also really helps with frizzy hair days!
- It’s small in size and fits perfectly into my purse, making it perfect for traveling.
- The consistency is a bit off. The oil separates from the rest of the ingredients and comes out of the tube first followed by the cream part. Storing the product upright helps a little!
- It takes a long time to sink it. I have to wait 30 minutes to an hour and that’s frustrating!
- The price. It costs $28.00 for 2.2 fluid ounces.
- It’s very thick and oily and I’m afraid to put this on my sensitive, acne prone facial skin, however this may be okay for people who have dry skin.
Time Used Before Review: 3 to 4 times a week for 1 month.
Overall Rating: 4/5
Have you ever tried the Argan Infinity Cream Intensive Creamy Oil? What are your thoughts on it? Be sure to comment below! Also, don’t forget to check out Naturalinnas on Instagram, FB, and Twitter! =)